Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paper folded flowers

This picture was taken at Sandy's baby shower last September.

I made the paper folded flowers by punching decorative photo corners out of double sided paper, folding the flat edges against each other and gluing them to a base circle. A scalloped circle punched piece on top with a brad and they're done!

Check out some other ideas for hand made flowers at the challenge on Paper Poppy Kit Company's blog here.

You can click on the picture to see the flowers in more detail.

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

those are adorable! I'm always looking for ways to make a flower because I am too cheap to buy any.....lol. Thanks for the link!

Marlene said...

Very pretty flowers! I have seen so many tutorials on making them - but I'm afraid I've got a terminal affliction.....it's called "GOTTABUYLOTSOFFLOWERS"....and so if I made any, I would never use the bazillion I've got stashed to the ceiling. Heehee.

GORGEOUS layout!