Saturday, June 2, 2012

Buy Vintage Book Paper Here!



I've put together a wonderful bundle of vintage book paper for you! It contains more than 50 sheets in a wide variety of papers to keep you creating for quite a while!
(click on photos to enlarge)

What comes in this bundle:
6 sheets of music
15 sheets of 3 column dictionary paper
7 sheets of 2 column dictionary paper
3 sheets of color illustrated children's dictionary paper
22 sheets of book paper from 8 different sources~
       (1 in German and 1 in French!)
I've added in some bonus pieces just for fun!:
1 piece of dressmaker's tissue paper
1 illustrated children's book page
1 section of an aeronautical chart (click here to see what an awesome background this makes!)

All this for only $15 !
(includes shipping and handling
via USPS Priority Mail flat rate envelope)


Payment accepted through PayPal at tgfenster@gmail.com

email me at
tgfenster@gmail.com 
with your request and address
(shipping in the USA only)





Close-up of a sample of the Music Sheets:
 (largest is 9"x12"/ 6 sheets total)


Close-up of a sample of the Dictionary Sheets: 
(largest is 8" x 10 3/4"/25 sheets total) 
There are 15 sheets of the large 3 column included!


Close-up of the Book Paper: 
(largest is 6" x 9"/ 22 sheets total)

I have carefully taken each book apart at the binding to insure that you receive the full page.
With the exception of the aeronautical chart, the papers are mostly from the '30s, 40's, and 50's, some are even older!
If you have any questions please e-mail me! 
tgfenster (@) gmail.com

3 comments:

Truly Lori said...

What a great idea, Teresa!!!! Can I buy one?

Truly Lori said...

Teresa,

I received my package and LOVE all of the paper you sent me! I need to take a pic and put it on my blog with a link back to your post. This is an AMAZING deal! Thank you!!!

Audra said...

I purchased one of your beautiful paper packs but accidentally clicked the wrong shipping address in PayPal so will send you the correct addy :)