Monday, June 18, 2012

FD Blog Hop final

WOW! Thanks so much to all of you for the lovely comments! I'm glad you love my space - I do too!
So - no random number generator thingy for me - nope -  I did the good old cut the names out and stir them in the colander thingy!         And the winner is Sandee!
 Blogger sandee said...
I love all the space you have, and your organization, my favorite though is that dress form, loving it! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
June 16, 2012 12:26 AM 

Sandee - e-mail me and let me know if you'd like the Brights Prize or the Browns Prize - tgfenster (@) gmail.com
But Wait! I am so thrilled with the response and thankful for the ladies who purchased Vintage Paper Packs from me that I am awarding a second prize! Those who purchased paper packs were entered in a second drawing and that winner is Lori Williams! 
After Sandee lets me know whether she wants the Brights Prize or the Browns Prize, I will send the other out to Lori W!

Thanks again! I appreciate all of you so much, I will try to visit each of you and hope you'll visit me again soon!
Delete

2 comments:

Becky B. said...

Congrats Sandee and Lori!!

SandeeNC said...

You could send me the dress form instead, wink wink...lol...fun hop, loved looking at your gorgeous craft space!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)