Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I know, it seems like I've been slacking!

But, I'm busy MAKING MEMORIES to scrap!
I've also been making Christmas cards for Operation Write Home.

Then I moved on to making these beautiful coasters:
 I will be selling them ~ set of four for $15 (two sets $25)
at the 54th Annual Holiday Fair sponsored by the Women's Club of Indian Valley. Held at Franconia Elementary School, 366 HarleysvillePike (Rt 113), Souderton. Saturday, November 13th, 9am to 3pm. I only have five sets of each, so come early and snap them up! They will make awesome holiday gifts!


Elisabeth said...

Those coasters look great! Really wonderful idea

Marlene said...

Your coasters are gorgeous! Love those butterflies!

Colleen B. said...

Teresa, you do sound like you have been a very busy bee!!! Love your coasters, they are gorgeous, especially with the script background - they will be a sell out!!!

Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire said...

These are gorgeous! You are soooo talented. I wish I lived nearby so I could learn how to make these! They would make great Christmas gifts!

Groove Press said...

I love your talent.