Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lucky Charms

I wasn't even going to scrap this photo even though it's cute.
I knew that kelly green paper would be difficult to locate in my stash!
Then I found a scrap lift challenge at The Scrap Room and one of the girls had a St.Patty's day layout with lots of different papers and the title "Best Lucky Charms". Also, in my last box of purchases there was this glittery shamrock thrown in as a freebie. So that was it, I decided to go ahead and scrap it! I used the sketch by Scrapbaby! at Memory Lane PA.
This is my layout:

























This is the layout by Melanie Call that I used for my scraplift:
I didn't scraplift the design, but it was more the color scheme, title, and banner that inspired my layout.












This is Jessica's sketch (I turned it):



Honestly, all of the product except the Shamrock is from deep in my stash and scraps so I don't even know who the manufacturer's are. The Shamrock is by Making Memories.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - BRILLIANT!!! Love it! The kids are adorable...and the greens are fabulous! Love your title!