Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Swingin' with my Bestie!

Here are my grandbabies swinging together at Bryan and Robin's new home. We were all there for Bryan's birthday and it was just nice enough out that if we bundled up we could go play on the playset!
This layout is entered in the Polka Dot challenge at The Paper Variety.





















Here is the sketch I used for the challenge at
Memory Lane PA on Facebook.
(I condensed it on to one page)













The sketch is by Jess aka Scrapbaby!
All product is Fancy Pants Designs
"Hot Chocolate" line
Mini alpha is Cosmo Cricket
Distress Ink is Tim Holtz
Pen is Pilot Permaball
Shaped die cut is Spellbinders

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

What a terrific layout, Teresa! Love the sketch you used. Congrats to Jess for that...and to you for interpreting it into such a beautiful layout.

I love your "toot-tootin" section on the left sidebar, too! you go, girl!

XXOO AMY said...

this is great! love these papers! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!