Thursday, October 6, 2011

Die Cut Heart Card

Stuck on U Sketches has a challenge up to use a die cut heart. At CKC Valley Forge last July, I purchased a set of four scalloped nesting heart shaped dies made by Lifestyle Crafts. This was the perfect challenge to try them out! I used Fancy Pants Designs paper and folded a base, then offset the die so the left hand side wouldn't cut, leaving me a fold for my card. Using the next size smaller die, I cut the center for the front of my card. I outlined some of the print with a gelly roll sparkle pen and added a flower and brad. I think it's cute!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

that is an adorable card, Teresa. I can see it being used for so many different purposes, from a Get Well, to a Congrats on your new home, to a Valentine's Day card or even just a simple Birthday or Hello card. Love it.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great job on the card, Teresa. So glad that you joined us again at Sruck on U. Love yoiur little bird image!

Nanne said...

super cute card and such a great take on our heart challenge..Thnx for playing along with us again at SOUS
hugs
Nanné

Faith Abigail Designs said...

How cute! I love the colors and those little birdhouses are adorable! Thanks for linking up with SOUS.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I would have been too too sad to miss this!
This is such a SWEET project!
I love what you've done and it couldn't be any
better then it the heart shape!
Super glad you shared!

Leah

Corinna said...

this is adorable! LOVE it!