Thursday, October 6, 2011

Die Cut Heart Card

Stuck on U Sketches has a challenge up to use a die cut heart. At CKC Valley Forge last July, I purchased a set of four scalloped nesting heart shaped dies made by Lifestyle Crafts. This was the perfect challenge to try them out! I used Fancy Pants Designs paper and folded a base, then offset the die so the left hand side wouldn't cut, leaving me a fold for my card. Using the next size smaller die, I cut the center for the front of my card. I outlined some of the print with a gelly roll sparkle pen and added a flower and brad. I think it's cute!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

that is an adorable card, Teresa. I can see it being used for so many different purposes, from a Get Well, to a Congrats on your new home, to a Valentine's Day card or even just a simple Birthday or Hello card. Love it.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Great job on the card, Teresa. So glad that you joined us again at Sruck on U. Love yoiur little bird image!

Nanne said...

super cute card and such a great take on our heart challenge..Thnx for playing along with us again at SOUS
hugs
Nanné

Faith Abigail Designs said...

How cute! I love the colors and those little birdhouses are adorable! Thanks for linking up with SOUS.

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Gosh, I would have been too too sad to miss this!
This is such a SWEET project!
I love what you've done and it couldn't be any
better then it the heart shape!
Super glad you shared!

Leah

Corinna said...

this is adorable! LOVE it!