Monday, August 27, 2012

Authentique Fall Birthday Card

Authentique Papers has their August sketch challenge up, I only own one item by Authentique and that is a 6x6 pack of papers from the "Delightful" line so I am going to enter this contest a few times to see if I can win some more of their product! 
Paper is Authentique from the Delightful line; twine is from The Twinery; pearl flower is Basic Grey; individual pearls are Recollections; felt leaf is Queen & Co; dotted leaf is Making Memories; Happy Birthday stamp is unknown inked with Versafine; distress ink is Tim Holtz.
Thanks for looking! I appreciate your comments!

3 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is such a wonderful card - love the colour. TFS

SandeeNC said...

I love your card, and the papers are delightful!! Good luck, hope you win bunches! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Anonymous said...

<3 this card! Is that stiched leaf felt?