Friday, March 1, 2013

So excited to be joining eclecticPaperie !!

Greetings friends! 
I'm so excited to share that I am joining the design team at 
eP is an amazing online store with the very latest in mixed media and scrapbooking items. They have a fabulous blog where gorgeous projects are shared that will get your mojo flowing to create!
The owner sent me a box of beautiful product to play with and today I've made a few cards to share with you.
The gorgeous paper is by Authentic from the "Peaceful" collection. This paper is a heavy weight and superb quality - so yummy to work with. It is winter themed but, of course, I was drawn to all of the bird motifs on it.
I have used Spellbinders Die D-Lites Medallion Three on all three cards. This particular die is no longer available in the store but Medallion Four is and it is very similar (and it's on sale for half price - woot!). The package comes with two dies which can be used together or separately. 
On this card I die cut the solid medallion out of plain black paper and the perforated die out of patterned paper. The square behind the medallion is right off of the sticker sheet that comes with the paper pack. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to ink the edges and also to stamp on the background with the Unity Stamp Company She Script stamp. The little black flower in the center is by Offray and the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is a font called Santa's Sleighful.
On this card I've just used the solid medallion die and layered a Prima flower on top of it with a bird sticker from the paper pack pop-dotted in the center. The trim is by Making Memories and inking done with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The center for this card is cut using both the solid medallion and the perforated one together to make one piece. I've layered it on top of some tissue paper circles with a crocheted flower by Petaloo, brad by Making Memories, and leaves by Prima. I stitched around a piece of patterned paper and put black rhinestones by Prima in the corners then mounted it to the card base.

Thanks for joining me today! 
I hope you will hop over to eclectic Paperie to shop and check out the blog, and join me back here as I make more crafty fun with their products! 
I truly appreciate your comments! 
Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Angella Dee said...

congrats and WOW! Your work is always so astoundingly professional! Cant wait to see more of your creations with these great products.
have a happy weekend Teresa

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Yay you!!! Congrats! Beautiful cards as well!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous cards, Teresa. Looking forward to working with you on the EP team!

Kim said...

Welcome to the team, Teresa! So excited to have you! Beautiful cards!!

Colleen said...

Teresa,
So glad to see your inspiration coming to EP.

SandeeNC said...

Oh, how lovely to be on a DT where you get goodies to play with! Your projects are divine, but you always do such excellent work, congrats on the fabulous DT! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Caroline Hallett said...

Beautiful cards, look lovely - and congrats on beginning your design team posts