Monday, December 19, 2011

Gift Tags

Here are some of the gift tags I made this year.
The fronts are the snowman faces and the backs have the names.

I am using wrapping paper that is royal blue background with light blue and white snowflakes and my tags look super cute on it.


TeenaBugg38 said...

oh gosh...those are just the sweetest !! You are such a sweetheart...your comment made me smile.....I so wish I lived near all of my boggy friends.....which would be a neat trick cuz y'all are scattered

Love you !!!

Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire said...


Your blog looks great! I hope you and your family are having a great holiday together! I'm going to try to get back into crafting and am having a great time looking at all of the inspiration!

Merry Christmas!

Marjie Kemper said...

Super sweet gift tags! I bet all the kids loved turning them over looking for their names. The embossing is such a neat touch.

Marjie Kemper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.