Thursday, April 12, 2012

366 Art Journal/Calendar Mar/Apr

AAAACCCKKKK! almost 2 weeks into the month and I'm just getting my completed March and blank April calendar pages posted! Maybe if I start on May right now, I'll get it up on time! Anyway, if you're not familiar with this project, see my original post here! Pop over to Kate's blog to check out what other artists have done with this project.
Here is March Calendar completed:


and the full March spread:


Here is April Calendar ready to go:


and the full April spread:

Thanks for stopping by  my blog! 
I appreciate your comments!

5 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful pages, Teresa! March looks great all finished up and the die you used for April is perfect! What a great idea. Love the angles and how you fit it all in.

sara j said...

Love the tags for days in April!! And as a transplanted Philadelphian fun to see the reference to Longwood Gardens. We used to love visiting there.

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creations! GREAT JOB!... Very inspirational.
-Sony

thekathrynwheel said...

Wonderful pages. You have added so much detail to each day!

TeenaBugg38 said...

This is a great idea!!! How fun the calendar will be to look thru in a couple of years