Friday, September 7, 2012

Fabulous Friday - phones!

 "phones"! 
Any way you interpret it! It could be a picture you take with your phone, the subject matter could be phones, pictures of phones -whatever you think up! I took these adorable photos of my grandchildren "talking" on their phones and scrapped them!
All of the papers and chipstickers are by My Minds Eye, Distress ink by Tim Holtz, and "hello" rub-on by KI Memories.
I used this fantastic sketch by Jenny over at Boys Rule and I am entering their August challenge.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you'll join in the fun!

6 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my how adorable!! The whole phone thing starts at such a young age....even for boys.....this is too cute!!!

Howsewears said...

Beautiful, as usual!!! Tami

SandeeNC said...

Well, that is a sign of the times for those 2, they are loving talking on the phone now, just wait until they are older! lol Cute now, annoying later! hee hee Great LO, love the subject matter, they are adorable! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Dani Donner said...

Such a sweet page! flipping thw sketch was a great idea! Thanks for playing with us at Boys Rule!

Unknown said...

this is just too sweet! love the way you added your journaling! thanks for sharing with us at Boys Rule!

Marjie Kemper said...

How do you get anything done with those cuties in the picture? Fab LO and wonderful pics!