Friday, February 24, 2012

Frosted Designs Blog Hop Winner!

Well, I could have used the random number generator thingy but decided it would be more fun for baby girl to pick a winner out of the magic hat! There were 37 eligible comments, I printed them out, folded them up, and placed them in the magic hat . . .

. . . Baby girl picked one and unfolded it . . .

. . . and showed it to Mommom (up side down!) . . .

. . . and the winner is:

Love your layout! I have fond memories of helping my dad with his model trains and the grandkids all love watching the trains run.
February 10, 2012 1:53 PM

Now, wasn't that way more fun than random generator?

So, if you are Snips and Snails please email me (tgfenster@gmail.com) your snail mail address by March15th and I'll get your prize out to you!

2 comments:

Barb Craft said...

What a little darling!! Much, much cuter and more fun than a random generator!! Congrats to the winner!

barb :)

Truly Lori said...

Teresa,

Your "lovely assistant" did a GREAT job! Great pics and congrats to the lucky winner!