Sunday, June 13, 2010

Adah picking strawberries

My niece Jocelyn posted these pictures of her sweet daughter Adah picking strawberries, I couldn't resist! The second I saw this awesome Julie Bonner sketch posted as the June challenge at Magpie Club, I knew these were the perfect pictures to use! I purchased a kit from Trisha at Sketch Inspirations, and it was full of yummy goodness and perfect for this layout. The patterned paper is My Minds Eye, cardstock is DCWV, letter stickers are Doodlebug Designs, gemstones are Paper Studio, Floss is DMC. You can click on the picture to enlarge it and zoom in.

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!!! Your work is just gettin better and better :) Love this one, especially the color combination!

Robin said...

Awesome! L.O.V.E. the birdy!!

Marlene said...

Adorable! I'm seeing banners everywhere. I love 'em!

sophie said...

hi! i love your take on the sketch!! great colors and fun bird!!
good luck !