Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love my Crocs!

Julie over at "These are a few of my Favorite Things" is having a fave shoes challenge so, of course, I had to scrap about my crocs! She is giving away an amazing 28 prizes this week - so, get your scrappy butt movin'! I know you have fave shoes that you've been wanting to scrap about and here's your scrapportunity!

I used Sketch #68 by Liz at "The Scrappiest". If you haven't yet checked out Liz's blog, then click my link and head over there. She puts up a new sketch every week and has an awesome design team for inspiration.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Teresa!!! I am IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with this!! WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors...and loveeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that U included the crocs tag!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Ha ha ha - great layout! Love what you did with the circle!

Robin said...

Great LO! Perfect Paper! Love my crocs, too!

Lisaplus5 (Queen Scraps) said...

yay!!!! i LOVE that page We all love crocks, too!!!

Julie said...

love it!! great job!!!

Nursela (Queen Scraps) said...

Teresa, LOVE your page. The alligator stamp, sticker or whatever it is really caught my eye! That's really creative!

Jenneke said...

Hahaha, there they are again, the Crocs!! I think every woman loves them, lol! Ugly but sooooo comfortable!
LOVE your colorful layout!

Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!

XXXJenneke

Anonymous said...

Love this, that photo...a lot of crocs ;), those colors are so beautiful and your design is great!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a cute layout with all those crocs!! Love the photo and your color combination! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!