Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wanna Play?

This layout is about the tennis ball being Lizzie's favorite toy!
I am entering it in a contest at These are a few of my favorite things.
This week's contest is "favorite toys".
I used a Page Maps sketch posted for a challenge on The Inspired Scrapper.
Patterned Paper is My Minds Eye; Journal Block is Creative Imaginations; Ribbon is Offray; Brads are Paper Wishes; Brown cardstock is Die Cuts With a View; Letters are Sizzlits "Monkey Tails" and "Naturally Serif" I took this picture of Lizzie today!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Teresa!!! This is ADORABLE!!!! I love love love love love love love those photos of Lizzie and loveeeeeeeeeeee those alphas and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jo said...

OMG, such adorable photos ... I love the embellishments & "balls" that you chose!

Anonymous said...

Just love that beautiful photo's! What a beautiful dog!!
Love your take at the fave toy and your design is beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!

Robin said...

Such a silly puppy! Love your take on the sketch.

Hanneke said...

I wanna play!!! Love your take on the challenge, adorable pics!!! I love playing dogs!! Thanks for playing with us!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along over at the Inspired Scrapper. Love your take on the sketch and what fab photos.