Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quinn's second year mini album

Baby girl will be TWO in November - hardly seems possible!
She is the sweetest most loveable little granddaughter EVER!
Her mommy and daddy are totally in to dinosaurs so when I saw the "Babysaurus" collection by Little Yellow Bicycle I ordered it all to make this mini album commemorating each month of Quinn's second year. I used a Basic Grey chocolate chip board album. It was staggered but I cut the pages down to all be 6"x6".

Hop on over to Practical Scrappers to see more new altered projects posted today!


Front cover:


Inside pages (the last few will be completed after the pictures are taken - look at me all ahead of the game - hee hee!)







Back cover:


Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

TeenaBugg38 said...

My kids just walked in to ask if I was ok because I squealed when I saw this!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin CUTE!!!! What a little treasure for when Quinn gets older.....she will no doubt cherish it forever.....you are the worlds greatest mommom :) And I lovelovelove that line!!!