Monday, September 12, 2011

TPV Birthday Challenge Day 3

The Paper Variety is celebrating their first bloggy birthday with challenges, a blog hop, and prizes - I completed the hop yesterday and have completed four of the five challenges! Hopefully I will get the fifth challenge completed before the deadline tomorrow!
The day 3 challenge is to use your favorite picture(s) on a layout.

Well, I'm not sure I can qualify any one picture as my all time favorite but the one in the center of this layout is definitely my most favorite picture of this summer! It is my grandson Jacob at 15 months - between the hat and the little pouty mouth, this is one stinkin' adorable picture!
(click picture to enlarge for a better look if you like!)
I used this week's sketch from Skeches In Thyme (#55) and am entering this layout at their site also:


Product list:
Paper: Scenic Route "Grafton", Fancy Pants "Wave"; DMC Floss # 977; Spellbinders Die Cut; Letters: "jacob"- k.i.memories, "beach" - K&Co, "baby" - doodlebug designs; Zig Zag stickers - K&Co.; Tim Holtz Distress Inks


Thanks for looking! I appreciate your comments - and followers!

13 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

This is BEAUTIful!!!! I just love that you stitched the frame thingy!!!! I am hard at work on the TPV challegnes tonight too.....I'm cuttin it awfully close!!!

Robin said...

SEW CUTE!!! Love the wave paper, the stitching AND the subject :)

Janet said...

Great Layout Theresa,love the stitching
http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/new-layouts.html

Mara Campbell said...

Such a sweet sweet layout! I love all the stitching!!

Patrice said...

beautiful - love the colors

Marjie Kemper said...

Great take on the sketch! Love your floss border and rick rack and man, that boy is adorable!!!

Sarah said...

OOOOOH!! I love how you stitched the frame behind your adorable photos!! Love the tags too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

Shunrai said...

It's so adorable !!
Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme.

Doreen Vasquez said...

Great job w/ the sketch! Love the stitching!
-Doreen
Sketches in Thyme DT Member

{ Scrappiness } said...

Ohh, my, this is just lovely, beautiful pictures, what a cute litlle one!!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!!
Kisses, kisses,
Vanessa

Erin Reed said...

Great take on the sketch!!

Thanks for joining us at SiT!!

Erin R

tiffany said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your LO!! stitching is fabulous! Thanks for joining in the challenge, we have a DT Call posted right now if you’d like to give it a try! =) Tiffany
Sketches In Thyme

Jinny Newlin said...

This is completely fabulous and such a deserving win! LOVE that stitched border, and your color palette is so serene! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!