Saturday, September 10, 2011

TPV birthday celebration day 2

The Paper Variety is celebrating their first bloggy birthday with challenges, a blog hop, and prizes - of course I want to play along!
The day 2 (which was Thurs. ~ I'm a little behind!) challenge is to use your favorite manufacturer on the bulk of your project. I have a few manufacturer's that I prefer but my consistent, all time, go to favorite, is My Minds Eye.

This layout has My Minds Eye papers from three different lines, some old, some new!
This is my precious granddaughter Quinn enjoying some corn on the cob with her daddy. She is 21 months old now!
(click on photo to enlarge for a closer look)

I used this awesome sketch by Jessica of scrapbaby! sketches. I love everything about this sketch so I used it just the way it was. 


In addition to the MME papers, I've used flowers by Prima and Jolees, twine from The Twinery, letters "YUM" by Making Memories and "August 2011" by KaiserCraft. The photos are mounted on Bazzil dot and the bird was made using a spellbinders die and of course, all of the ink is Ranger!


Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Ha ha - ADORABLE!! What fantastic pics...and of course, the layout just rocks. I sure wish I still had it in me to create scrapbooking layouts.