Tuesday, January 31, 2012

366 Art Journal/Calendar - Jan/Feb

YAY! I kept up with the January calendar every day and my February page is ready to go! If you are unfamiliar with this project, see my original post here.

So here is the January calendar completed:

The full January spread:

Here is February scrapbook side:

February calendar side:

and the full February spread:

At the suggestion of a fellow blogger, I have added a "follow by e-mail" request button to my side bar. Since I do not post every day, instead of checking in, you can submit your e-mail and you will get a message on the days I have a new post.

Thank you for looking at my blog today! I truly appreciate your comments and input!

17 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

such a cool idea and I loveeee both sides!! Im in love mode so the lovey dovey one is my fave!!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creations!!!

Barb Craft said...

Oh my word!! This is fabulous!! I love this idea and the way you were able to get it done everyday is amazing! Nice work!

barb :)

DeeDee Catron said...

Teresa - that january calendar is GORGEOUS! I squealed when I saw it in my reader ♥

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic! January looks wonderful and I love your cute Feb layout - especially the way you did the 14th. I think it's great you are doing the facing pages as well.

Linda Kunsman said...

really wonderful pages-this is such a great project and I love seing everyone's takes in color and layout!

Lynette (NZ) said...

Great idea for your 2 sides...love how you have personalised Feb :-)

Kimberly Gruber said...

really love the idea of one page the calendar page and the other page scrapbooking. Brilliant!

ally said...

Wow awesome pages. Love that you have a scrapbook side

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa, thanks for your visit and I love your pages. Here's to another month of creativity! Belated Happy Birthday to Bruce!
Big love
AJ

krisandkreate said...

Absolutely lovely x

flutterbycrafter said...

Two gorgeous pages, lovely colours

Milla said...

Love your pages, your February looks so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of the scrapbook page on one side and the calendar on the other. Lovely pages, well done.

thekathrynwheel said...

Oh wow, this is great. I love the way you have a scrap side and a calendar side. All the pages look beautiful. Well done for being ready for February on time :-)

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your art journal calendar is absolutley FABULOUS and such a wonderful idea! I love it!
P.S. Quinn and Jacob are growing up so quickly!!!!!!! They are both so adorable! And so is Lizzie!

Shelly Lynn said...

Amazing!!! Love it!! I so want to scraplift this idea... hope you dont mind!! Fabulous job once again!! TFS! :)

Sharne Gregory said...

Stunning pages!