Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas page in art journal

Oh my, it's taken me so long to post!  I lost my camera sometime between Christmas and New Years Day. Fortunately, I had moved the pictures from Christmas day on to my computer so at least they are not lost. I realized on New Years Day that the camera was missing and I have been searching for it with no success. I found an old camera so was able to get a few pics to share with you.
Today, before Christmas is long forgotten, I want to share this page I made in my art journal.

Later in the week I will share a new project I've started!
Thanks for looking! I appreciate your comments!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Pretty!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh no!!! I;d be lost without my camera but thank heavens the photos weren't lost!! I hade a ton of stuff backed up on an external drive and guess what.....it won;t work :( Im beside myself....years of photos and digital scrap pages....WAHHHHHHH!!! I'm going to see if I can find someone to get them off for me. Gotta love technology huh? I love this art journal thing...soooo cool and so different. I bet it s so fun to just let loose creatively :)

Mara Campbell said...

What a great page, I love the sheet music!!

Sonia said...

Fab creation, love it.