Monday, January 16, 2012

Scrabble tiles

 ok, I admit it, 
I drank the Scrabble Tile Kool-aid !!!!!

 Whoever started this craze is right, they're so cute and fun to play with! I WILL be using them in my projects, I promise. In the meantime they are fun to collect and decorate!


At the suggestion of a fellow blogger, I have added a "follow by e-mail" request button to my side bar. Since I do not post every day, instead of checking in, you can submit your e-mail and you will get a message on the days I have a new post.

 I shared this post at Life Made Lovely Monday - check it out!

Thank you for looking at my blog today! I truly appreciate your comments!

7 comments:

DeeDee Catron said...

aren't they so fuN?! lol I love them, too!

Robin said...

True Story: Teresa raided my Scrabble game, which she has just given to me for Christmas, because my tiles were, "better than her's." haha! The jars are awesome!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Arent those fun???? Start scouring those thrift stores girl....you will find lots of goodies to put in your jars!!! I'm about ready to turn our scrabble tiles into scrap embellies cuz the kids keep loosing them!

Mara Campbell said...

So much fun!!! I like how you have them in decorated jars!

Marjie Kemper said...

A very understandable compulsion!

Sharon Fritchman said...

These jars are amazing! I can see why you wanted "the better tiles!!" LOL!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

These are darling~ I host a decorating link part at my blog on the weekends if you would like to come share sometime!