Wednesday, March 7, 2012

366 Art Journal/Calendar Feb/Mar

I am on my third month joining Kate and lots of other artists in making a 2012 366 day Art Journal/Calendar.
If you are unfamiliar with my project, see my original post here. If you have time, pop over to Kate's blog and check out the other artists ideas!

Here is my March scrapbook style side:

This layout is based on a sketch by Heather Waldron of Scrappy Sketches found here. I came across her blog the other day while surfing - I'm loving her sketches and am sharing my layout on her site! My layout also meets the criteria for the tic-tac-toe challenge at The Paper Variety (bottom row - stitching, layout, die-cut) so I'm entering there also. I am linking up at Scrap Whispers where they are dedicating a challenge in memory of a dear friend and fellow scrapper.



Here is my March calendar side:

and the full March spread:
 

Here is my February calendar completed:


and my full February spread:


Product listing for March spread:
Paper: My Minds Eye Quite Contrary, So Sophie, Penny Lane. Die-cuts: My Minds Eye. Brown scappop Trim: Flair designs. Ranger Distress Inks: Broken china, Forrest moss, Walnut stain, Vintage photo. Letter stickers: Doodlebug Designs Loopy Lou. Journal sheet: Fancy Pants Designs. Rub on numbers: Karen Foster. Rub on Faux stitching, rick-rak, dots, numbers: October Afternoon. Staz-on Inks Azure and Olive. Cream lace trim - unknown. Spellbinders die.


At the suggestion of a fellow blogger, I have added a "follow by e-mail" request button to my side bar. Since I do not post every day, instead of checking in, you can submit your e-mail and you will get a message on the days I have a new post.

Thank you for looking at my blog today! I truly appreciate your comments and input!

8 comments:

Jenifer Evans aka jennaroo said...

LOVE YOUR PAGES!!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!!!

Janet said...

Fabulous pages Teresa

I have something for you on my blog! Check it out here:

http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

Marjie Kemper said...

March looks great! Love your papers. And Feb is fantastic all finished up. I really like your 14th.

Suzy said...

Awww.. what a sweetheart! I love puppy pages. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety's tic tac toe challenge :)
Suzanne, TPV dt

mags21 said...

what great pages. Love the idea with the scrapbook pages..a great idea..

Janique de Suisse said...

Love love love ! Yes it's a very good idea with the scrapbook pages !!

Heather said...

So happy you found my sketch blog Teresa, you've done a lovely job with it :-) I love your page and I love your calendars, oooh, such a nice idea and yours look just gorgeous.

Sonia said...

Hello!
Super amazing creations!.. GREAT JOB!
-Sony